- Refrain from using the snooze button- Two months and no snoozing.
- Run at least 6 races- Ran my first race of 2012 the Love the Run you're with 5K and managed to PR with 28:28 in sub freezing temperatures.
- Track what I eat and when I work out- Still keeping this up with rounding and estimating on a few occasions (potlucks full of casseroles are hard to track). I also got a new toy to measure how much I move.
- Knit something new- I haven't had any progress here, but Friday at work we decided we should have a crafting lunch once a week, this should help me focus.
- Travel somewhere new- I didn't travel anywhere to exciting, but I did go to the Newseum and to my cousin's basketball game (Go #14!).
- Be friendlier to strangers- The crossing guard on 12th street and I have gotten into a great routine of telling each other good morning everyday. Sometimes she's not there (probably when I'm running late), but I really enjoy that she now recognizes me and makes sure to say hi.
01 March 2012
Two months down
I can't believe its March already (AKA Birthday month)! Am I keeping up with my goals?