Remember these? Let's track how I am doing.
- Refrain from using the snooze button- I made it all month with zero snoozes (even with a new alarm clock)!
- Run at least 6 races- Zero for January
- Track what I eat and when I work out- Excluding my weekend in Texas where I lost partial track on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday I've kept it up.
- Knit something new- Does the right rear leg count? I need to get on this one.
- Travel somewhere new- Lake LBJ in Texas was a first.
- Be friendlier to strangers-
Be nice to strangers has made me the happiest of my resolutions. I did have some tricky times where I caught myself "ugh" to people who were walking on the wrong side of the sidewalk (walk to your right people) or walking four wide and I did my "what's your move" hand signal once. But on the other end I said good morning to a neighbor which lead to a fun conversation that lasted halfway to work and the security guards at work have become chattier which lead to conversations that started with "do you know John Lennon?". Needless to say I like these random conversations.
|Right rear leg|