10 June 2012

National Running Day

I'm a few days late posting this, but Happy National Running Day! If you didn't celebrate on Wednesday, get out and celebrate today. I went for a short two mile run, down to and around the Whitehouse and back. It was my first run trying out my new Bani band. Headbands today are what scrunchies were in the 90s. You can get them in any color or pattern for every occasion. These have velvet on the back to keep them from slipping and are adjustable for size of head (mine is extra large). So far it has performed fairly well, much better than other headbands who claim to be "no slip". 


1 comment:

  1. I celebrated national running day with a 3-miler in Warrensburg. I like your headband, although I wore them, I never really liked the scrunci faze.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome!