05 June 2011

Texas Ranch Wedding

For some reason I thought I was over weddings... Well I was wrong.  After attending an amazing soiree earlier this month I was off to Texas to a fantastic ranch wedding.

we stayed at Turtle Hill lodge- 10 or so 4 unit buildings we had to ourselves (amazing)

wind and oil energy together

fans at the church (and my dress)

it was a small country church, unique and beautiful

waiting for the bride

the beautiful bride and her father

at the reception- flowers and wine bottles

After a sweet ceremony we headed out to the pasture for the reception.  There was BBQ, dancing (lots of dancing), cowgirl boots, carriage rides, and platinum restrooms (amazing).  And best of all I got to see a few of my long lost grad school friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome!