09 September 2010

Ribbons galore

I've been back in New York for three days and have been sick for two of them, but I'm grateful it didn't hit me during our road trip across the Midwest. While I was home I had time to enter a few things in the fair and my foray into new categories at the fair was rather successful

Dad entered the indian corn under my name
That award winning hickory tree... swept the category
The competition was a bit more fierce in the walnut category, but I did snatch second place
Recognize these guys? Honorable Mention baby!
My most embarrassing entry (even though I received a purple) for two reasons 1. theme 2. pitiful knowledge of flower arranging

1 comment:

  1. Fair entries would of been a little slim without you there to fill out the categories.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome!