02 September 2010

Baby Shower

Last weekend I was back home helping throw a baby shower for my older sister. This was my first baby shower to help throw (and only like the third that I have been to), but I think it was a success.
We hung the homemade bibs that we had made for the fair circuit by the fireplace


As guests arrived we put them to work decorating Onesies with fabric pens

After decorating we hung them across the wall, then played "guess the celebrity parents"

I "glued" cookie handles on waffle bowls with chocolate for our ice cream sundaes

As Kristen opened presents we played bingo (each present had a picture that could be on each player's card)
I decorated my onesie with my "city cow" design

1 comment:

  1. The shower was great! Loved the activities and make your own sundaes.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome!