March is my favorite month for a few reasons. My birthday is in March, the days get significantly longer, the weather gets significantly warmer, and I love all of the flowers blooming everywhere. March seemed to fly by this year.
|Birthday dinner cheese plate|
|More birthday tulips at the Botanical Garden|
|The Capital in full spring glory|
- Refrain from using the snooze button- Again no snoozing, but twice I reset the alarm to skip my workout... Allergies hit me hard the week of peak cherry blossom bloom.
- Run at least 6 races- Two down. I ran the St. Patrick's Day 8K in March.
- Track what I eat and when I work out- I've gotten a little more lax on tracking what I eat on special occasions, but mostly I've been good.
- Knit something new- Spent one lunch break teaching some coworkers how to cast on... this one might need the most work.
- Travel somewhere new- Does the 9:30 Club count? On Saturday I ran a stretch of Rock Creek Park trail that I hadn't seen before. Running along the river and next to the Kennedy Center just made me smile.
- Be friendlier to strangers- Still working on this one, no big failures or successes.