05 March 2011

Take two

Remember that awesome planter my sister got me for Christmas? And remember how I planted the cilantro in it? Well the cilantro never grew... I'm not sure if it was a light issue or a directional issue or a seed issue or a water issue (or something else), but nothing grew. The basil I planted at the same time in another planter did come up, but then it died off... on this one I think it was a soil/water issue, sigh.

As delightful as the hanging planter looked with just dirt in it, I decided to try again with a plant. I found myself at Home Depot (looking at paint, but that is another story) and saw some cheap nice looking plants so I bought a few small ones.

A touch of life in my kitchen
I also got two of these cactus plants (the other has a yellow top). I've never tried growing these types of plants before so wish me luck!

little guy

2 comments:

  1. Cactus should be easier, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look nice! My cactus is still thriving even with my awful care of it. I think they might be impossible to kill.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome!