11 April 2009

New York in Bloom


Even though its still a bit chilly trees and flowers are blooming all over the city. I took the top photo on my way to the subway Thursday morning. It was a beautiful day and the trees on 77th were in full bloom. Later that morning I decided to get Starbucks before heading in to work (I do this less than once a month) and ran into a coworker. As we walked over to work he stopped me and pointed. I was speechless.... it was Tim Gunn host of Project Runway and Tim Gunn's Guide to Style. His hair and suit was perfect and he was walking with purpose. I didn't get a photo, but he added to the beautiful morning.
Yesterday while walking up Park Avenue after work I noticed these flowers and trees and had to pause and enjoy the beauty of spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome!