06 April 2009

Howl

While walking down Lexington to the subway last week I noticed a few trailers parked along the sidewalk (ok...they would of been hard for even a New Yorker to miss). The first two were the catering and cooks, next were dressing rooms of the stars and the third had a door for the director and for hair and makeup. Of course I was curious of what was being filmed... thank goodness for NYPD do not park signs. When there is no parking for an event it always says what is going on. I made a quick pass by a sign and read that they were filming "Howl". A quick search on imdb.com explained that its a film staring James Franco and Mary-Louise Parker about the obscenity trail Allen Ginsberg faced after the publication of his poem titled... Howl.

The Director's room
Rooms in the trailer

A few of the trucks parked on Lex (and two guys heading to work)



1 comment:

  1. It must do something really good to a person's self esteem to have a star sticker on their door. I think I will place one on my door and see how I feel.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome!