21 September 2007

Springfield's Top Designer and alumni groups


Kristen is in the finals for a design contest in Springfield, MO and got interviewed by the contest organizers. See the interview here and her design and competing designs here. Good Luck! : ) I signed up for the NYC alumni groups for both Mizzou and A&M this week. I went to a A&M football watch party and well it didn't go so well for the Aggies and I didn't really meet anyone either... I guess I will try again this sunday playing softball. I did find out through them that Robert Earl Keen and Cross Canadian Ragweed are playing in NYC in Nov., which I am really excited about, just have to convince some people that they like country music. The Mizzou group isn't doing anything soon, but they said they might have a Nebraska vs. Mizzou watch party...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome!