10 August 2007

12 hour days



This last week I was given tons of work and worked 12 hour days on Tues, Wed, and Thurs... I don't know if I am ready for the "real" world! The work was interesting however and I did get some fun time. Tuesday during my lunch I went down to Macy's to gawk and Sarah Jessica Parker, but the gaurds were not letting anyone get close at all unless you spent $138 on perfume. Thursday E&Y had a carnival, it was at the Rockefeller Cafe area (where they have the ice skating) we had the whole area and had fancy food and carnival food (snow cones, popcorn, cotton candy), carnival games (basketball shoot, knock the cans down, ring toss...), drinks, prizes, cracker jacks, and a dj... It was fun, I won a yoyo! Today our interns left so we had cake and champagne to see them off!! Oh and I didn't even know it was storming on Tuesday, but ended up walking the entire way to work because the subways were flooded. It really wasn't that bad it took me an hour, but it was super humid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome!