26 May 2008

Stamford, Darien and Royertown

My tour continued along the Merritt Parkway to Stamford "the city that works" Stamford was indeed the city that works and was larger, dirtier, and I tried to leave as soon as I could, but thought I should give it a chance first, but as I could not find any of the places I was looking for I started driving out of town on highway 1 towards Darien.


Some where outside of Stamford I turned off the main road and accidentally drove through some private neighborhoods, but in the process saw some great houses and some magnificent scenery. This boat was being moved to the water.

Boats in a marina

As I drove on through what I think was Royertown I ended up in a cute little neighborhood with great views.

And great houses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome!