22 November 2008

Too cold for real post

Sadly this week I've been reminded of how cold and fierce the wind can be tunneling through the buildings of Manhattan. Turning a corner can be deadly... I've been limiting my trips outside for this reason. However I have not been idle...


The homemade pizza tradition alive in NYC. I often crave pizza on Saturday nights (or any night really) because growing up Saturday night was pizza night. Not only would we have pizza, but we would make it from scratch. I decided to go for it myself tonight. Not only was the dough pretty easy to make but the pizza turned out great. I was even able to pat my own crust! (Mom aren't you proud?)

Every once in awhile my closet gets in such bad shape that I have to pull everything out and start again. Last weekend I had this challenge and was so proud of how neat my closet looked afterwards that I felt the need to take a picture. And for those non-NY'ers this is the actual size of my closet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are awesome!