17 August 2008

White clouds, blue sky, and my gorgeous building

Saturday as I was leaving my building I looked up and thought... I need to take a picture of that. To enter my building you walk through a gate into a courtyard then up one of four stairways; this if from the courtyard looking up.

When I came home the other day I noticed the door to the roof was open, but it was rainy so I just went into my apartment. Today I noticed it was open still, even though there is a sign on the door saying an alarm will go off if the door is opened. So I took the opportunity to walk around the roof of my building taking in the surroundings. However my building is only 6 floors so you can't see too much.




1 comment:

  1. That first pic is awesome! You should send it into National Geographic - they do this amateur thing for every issue.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome!