24 August 2008

A μικρός bit of Astoria

Today I took the subway ride to Astoria to hang out with a friend. We had brunch at this really cool retro place- the food was good too. I got there a little early so I did some wandering around. Below is a little taste of Astoria.


Yes they do have driveways and garages in New York City.
This is a pastry shop and cafe. I took a picture because that little sign in the window says that this shop made the wedding cake that was in The Big Fat Greek Wedding.
If you have to continue to drive safely outside the safety zone what is the point of having a zone?

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I'm not sure I would want anything to eat from the "Chirping Chicken". That sounds more like a place to order baby chicks when you want to raise chickens.
    Betty

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome!