05 October 2008

And I had no idea.

After having some drinks with friends I was on my way home to get ready for dinner when I passed by a Paparazzi. I did what any good person does when encountering a paparazzi, I grabbed for my camera and went over to get a better look. My grab for the camera was slow, or maybe I was too busy drooling to take pictures, as the man standing in front of me was John Stamos. That is correct... Uncle Jesse. sigh. After he went in I saw another car pull up and this time I was ready. I got a good photo, but who was she? Time would tell. I continued on to dinner and shared my story of uncle Jesse. It wasn't until the next day that I heard that Howard Stern had gotten married.... in NYC.... at Le Cirque. After googling it all indeed John Stamos was at the wedding and Le Cirque is located on that East Side block I was walking down and that other lady is Robin Quivers his co host. The guest list was quite impressive. If I had only known I would of stuck around a bit longer.

John Stamos and date walking away and into Le Cirque
Robin Quivers walking by me.

3 comments:

  1. John Stamos!! So exciting, to bad he had a date cause otherwise he would of seen you and been like " Courtney will you come with me to the wedding."

    ReplyDelete
  2. courtney, come on. please keep up on your pop culture happenings so you can get these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet he would of asked me to the wedding had I been dressed appropriately... I really need to wear a cocktail dress everywhere.

    You are right I need to start reading the celebrity gossip more.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are awesome!